Today I’m participating in a brand-spankin’-new link party! The very talented Jen at Life, Crafts and Whatever has started a great party to share the week’s highs and lows.
- I won Junk to Joy’s Spring Delights Giveaway! I never win anything, so I was jumping around screaming…actually I was at work, so I just did a couple chair spins to celebrate instead.
- I finally finished painting/stenciling/antiquing the tray that’s been haunting me for weeks. And it turned out suh-weet if I do say so myself.
- I got a Welcome to the Neighborhood package in the mail with gift certificates to local restaurants and shops, including one for a free 30 minute massage. Yippee!
- I finally got to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. I.LOVE.HP.
- Two Words: Playoff Hockey! Wednesday I went to Game 4 of Round 1 Stanley Cup Playoffs!
- The Coyotes lost the game and were swept in the first round. And the team doesn’t have a deal with a new owner yet, so that could have been the last game they ever play in Phoenix. Lame!
- I found out the hard way I’m allergic to the weeds around my pool. I pulled weeds for an hour yesterday and spent the rest of the night sneezing and debating scratching my eyes out with a fork. Oh, and I got a sweet rash on my arm. AND I still have a ridiculous amount left in my yard. Insider tip: Buy stock in Benadryl.
- On Tuesday some dick scheduled a meeting during lunch, so I had to eat later at my desk by myself instead of with my boyfriend and friends. I have that time blocked out on my calendar for a reason! Respect the recurring 11:00 – 11:30 lunch meeting!
- I wanted to extreme coupon a few free items this week, but when I went to the store all the items were sold out. Damn your stockpiles! I just wanted one body wash…sheesh!
- My face is breaking out! Ugh…pizza face!
What were your highs and lows for the week?