I’m finally sharing the second project we completed during Christmas Break! The master bedroom TV is finally off the dresser and on the wall!
I should have taken a new before picture. A few weeks before we mounted the TV we moved the Blu-ray player into the bedroom. It was sitting on top of the cable box, hanging over the dresser about 6 inches. It looked stupid.
Anyway, I bought this TV Wall Mountfrom Amazon on Black Friday for $25 (it’s currently $27.99). Yes, that means we had everything to complete this project sitting around for about a month.
Following the provided instructions, mounting the TV was easier than I thought it would be. At least it looked easy…my boyfriend did most of the work. My job was to hold stuff and go get the tools.
Yes, the cords bother me, but I didn’t have the balls to cut holes into the wall…yet.
You’ll be seeing this area again. I have plans for the top of dresser and of course something has to be done about the cords. And someday - a larger dresser.
You can’t really tell from the pictures, but there’s so much more room in that area now. It looks so much more open and spacious.
So, let’s talk about the third project I finished over Christmas Break. It’s done, but I’ve been obsessing over one of the hems (that might give you a clue about the project). Some days I think it’s straight and some days I think it’s crooked. I haven’t posted it yet because I’m *this* close to ripping out part of the hem (for the third time). So let’s just say that post is on hold this week.
*Link contains affiliate